Collected Information and usage
- Information you provide
- When responding to a survey you send us some information (which may include your device identifier). We use this information to improve and personalize our services. We may also disclose such information.
- Information automatically collected
- In-app service providers – We work with various in-app service providers. All of which are obligated to protect your privacy. Some of these may have access to your device identifier and use it, along with other information, according to their privacy policies: AppTweak, Apple
- Logs – When you access our services, servers logs are generated. These may include information like your public and local IP addresses, the request you sent to the server, information about your device (including your device identifier) and cookies. We use this information to improve, personalize and administrate our services. Some part of our services rely on this information to work.
International data transfers
Information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any of the countries in which we operate or in which our service providers operate. This may include countries which do not have data protection laws as those in force in your country. By using our services, you consent to such transfers.
Information security and disclosure
We take appropriate measures to protect the personal information you send to us. However, as data transfers over the internet are inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of the information sent over the internet. Any individual which has access to your personal information is bounded by confidentiality obligations.
Our service providers may have access to some or all personal and non-personal collected information. They are bound by confidentiality obligations.
We may share aggregated information with third parties. By its nature, this information does not contain personal information.
- to the extend we are required by law,
- in connection with legal proceedings,
- if you give us your explicit agreement.
Accessing and updating personal information
We make good faith efforts to give you access to your personal information. We will ask identifying information about yourself and about the information you want to access. We may decline to process unreasonable requests.